Tuesday, March 16, 2010

8th Grade Animation

The 8th grade rotoball project was impresive. I really liked how each of the students passed the ball. The clip I liked the most was Sebastian´s. This is because he made a backround of a war and he used the rotoball to make weapons which was awesome. I also liked how Adriana finished the animation throwing the ball to the screen and making an explosion. Still, everyone made a good job, and they were very creative. Finally, Rodrigo made a good job editing the video. He somehow connected the clips together so that they looked good. I hope the 8th graders make more projects, because they are nicely done. The project was very interesting and I enjoyed watching it.

Here is the URL of the awesome project:
http://vimeo.com/10118234
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment