Friday, January 14, 2011

this chart is a very good representation for various reasons. It is good, because it shows all the subjects in my typing tracker in an accurate way, and I can see if my results are better.
This chart is also a good presentation. It shows my Accuracy over the time, there is all the scores recorded to show if I improve or not.


Finally, this is a good representation of how I type. It shows both the net speed, and the gross speed, this way I can compare if I type most of my words right, and if I improve.

2 comments:

  1. I like the charts of the typing tracker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All in all, your charts are perfect until the last row. I think the teacher said that everything needed to be in only two decimal and you forgot to write SEMESTER 1, like I said in the last row. Another thing is that you forgot the center your last numbers.

    ReplyDelete